Dogging Locations in Brighton
- Dukes Mound / The Temple. Located next to Brighton Marina, Dukes mound stretches for about a quarter of a mile with lots of hiding places with a big temple at one end. This place is popular 24 hours a day, although note, lot’s of gay dogging action here.
- Brighton’s infamous Nudist Beach, conveniently located directly in front of Dukes Mound is extremely popular with doggers, voyeurs, etc., but make sure you don’t offend the naturists.
- NOTE: also see Devil’s Dyke below
Dogging Locations in Chailey Common
- Just off A272 leading from Scaynes Hill to Newick, turn off to the right & about 50-100yds there are two areas – take your pick!
Dogging Locations in Devils Dyke
- Devils Dyke is a well known and major dogging site, off the A24 towards Brighton.
Dogging Locations in Ditchling Common
- Ditchling Common is just south Wivelsfield Green. At dusk head into the many wooded areas for regular dogging sessions on the picnic tables there and further on by the lake.
Dogging Locations in Friston
- Friston Forest. Going down the A22 towards Eastbourne take the right at Polegate towards Friston, then keep going for about 3 miles until you reach Friston Forest on the right hand side. Well secluded, with a good chance of catching some car fun during the weekend evenings.
Dogging Locations in Hastings
- Hastings Country Park – top car-park. Busy on Friday nights.
Dogging Locations in Worthing
- Goring Gap also known as The Cabbage Patch. Shows in cars daytime and evenings.
- High Salvington car-park.
Dogging Locations in Arlington
Woods beside the road not far from Arlington Eagles speedway track. Lots of dog walking areas and lots of secluded places. Men and couples, during daytime.