Dogging Locations in Barr Beacon
- Barr Beacon car park near Aldridge just off the A454. The bottom open area tends to be filled by boy racers, so head to the dark top area near the band stand, a good place for couples to watch or be watched.
- Also the Hayward Nature Reserve that is close by to Barr beacon, both areas very active for dogging and have been for years.
Dogging Locations in Birmingham
- Near the A45 Coventry Road as you come up to the ASDA island you take a left towards Birmingham city centre. When you arrive at next island (Poets Corner) you take a left down the hill passed the Imo car wash place and Ackers Trust is the first turning to the park on your left. It’s a large park with a road that leads to a secluded area at the back of the park. Best time is in the evening between 9pm and 1 am.
- Sutton Coldfield Park, simply called called Sutton park. A very large park with one toilet where there is a car park just get out and walk around.
- The car-park on Edgbaston Reservoir in Ladywood.
Dogging Locations in Burton Dassett Hills
- Just off the M40 south of the Gaydon Junction. Leave the Motorway at the Motor Museum, turn left at B4100 go south about a mile and then left and back over the motorway and up the hill. You can see the beacon tower from the M40. M40 Gaydon exit, Burton Dasset Hills Country Park, great for flashing and some late night action in cars.
Dogging Locations in Dunchurch
- Near Dunchurch off the A45. At the Dunchurch Village traffic lights head towards Rugby / Hillmorton, at next roundabout turn left, then take first left immediately afterwards into picnic area. Usually between 5 to 10 couples usually in the evenings after dark, it’s well secluded from the main road, with lots of car fun and invites.
Dogging Locations in Fillongley
- Kingwalsey Lane, Kingwalsey, near Meridan (A-Z p.97 F1/2). When proceeding along the A45 Birmingham-Coventry, pass Stonebridge Island and about 1 mile further on and immediately before The Little Chef, turn left into into Shepherds Lane, sign boarded B4102 Fillongley, Maxstoke, Meridan. After the right turn to Green end – there are several lay-byes at various farm gates which are used by couples. If you park, it should not be long before you are joined by another car driver. En route there is a left turn to Green End which passes under the M6 and is used by couples. At the dogging site, there is a style leading to a public right of way and to the left is a large wooded area with plenty of places shielded by ferns. When approaching along the A45, Coventry-Birmingham, take the new slip-road sign boarded B4104 Maxstoke Meridan. Proceed up the slop to a junction and turn right sign boarded Maxstoke. Carry on for about 2 miles and take a right at the sign for Green End and proceed as described earlier. This site is visited by the police on a regular basis, so hide yourselves in the woods.
Dogging Locations in Ryton
- Ryton Pools, near Coventry. Take A423 towards Southam from Coventry, and turn right at signposted roundabout, drive past Police College, and a turning is on left further up the road.
Dogging Locations in Solihull
- There is a footpath running up from Princess Way to Homer Rd in Solihull. At its start near Princess Way there is a small area to one side of the path where couples shag openly as they go home from the pubs, a classic dogging site.
Dogging Locations in Southam
- Near Southam on the A423 Banbury to Southam Road. Just past the turning for Ladbroke heading for Southam, the lay-by on the left, with hedges and trees covering view from the road.
Dogging Locations in Walsall
- Bescot Station Car-Park. Reached by following signs for Walsall football club/Bescot Stadium from either J7 or J9 of the M6.
- West Bromwich Park (known as Dartmouth Park).
- Sandwell Valley Country Park. The nature reserve car-park about two miles away from Barr Beacon (opposite the old airport). The area around Sandwell Valley off M5 J1 is also well used, three areas, top car-park by golf course has a gay area and the Swan Pool and Forge Mill car-parks are probably better for couples.
Dogging Locations in Alcester
- Oversley woods car park, Just off A46, sign posted for Oversley Green, 800yards Long track with car park and woods at the end, Good action after dark but busy with walkers in the day
Dogging Locations in Berkswell
- As you head towards Berkswell you go past The Bear pub and up the hill – at the Cross roads (Maxstoke lane) you turn left as the road bears to the right there is a single track road, you go down this (500 yards) and you cannot drive anymore. Hop out the car – part way down is a public footpath that leads you down the side of Berkswell Quarry. At the stile at the end go over the stile and up the bank, there are so many secluded area’s on the outskirts of the quarry. IF anyone wants to know how to get there – drop me a line i can show you!
Dogging Locations in Brandon
- off the a45 turn left after the petrol station go up Brandon lane till you see sign post for Brandon golf course big car park well hidden
Dogging Locations in Brownsover
- There is a nature reserve at the bottom of the road past Brownsover hall. Well secluded with good walks for discreet meets. Sometimes couples playing or males day or night time. just beware of local dog walkers but other wise good place to meet
Dogging Locations in Cannon hill
- The car park at the back of the art centre, lot of couples playing and looking
Dogging Locations in Cocksmoor
- Lower end of car park during the day only
Dogging Locations in Coventry
- Quiet car park behind carpet shop in Holbrooks. North side of the city. Mainly at weekends
Dogging Locations in Daventry
- Towards Ashby St Ledgers, past turning on left towards Braunston, about 400yds at next crossroads, turn right, then immediately left. Quiet road, quite a few couples there all times of day.
Elmdon country park
- Elmdon country park has a few car parks at different places. Use the one at the end of tanhouse farm road. Walk through the main recreational park up the hill to the beacon. Follow the paths through the trees and bushes into the country park. There is a lot of high grass and bushes for lots of sexy fun. Very secluded with only the odd dog walker or runner passing by.
- Elmdon country park. Use the lower main car park and walk in. This car park can be found at the end of tanhouse farm road. The toilets by the tennis courts are usually a gay haunt. Walk up the hill to the other smaller car park and follow the dirt paths into the country park. Lots of horny couples in the long grass. A few gay men also cruise around there so make it known what you’re looking for.
Dogging Locations in Birmingham
- There is an amazing place near Frankley on Egghill Lane, the road that runs between the Northfield / Longbridge area to Frankley / M5. There is a lay-by at the top of the hill. Great views of Birmingham at night / in the mornings with both singles and couples often playing together. There is woodland just other the road for anybody wishing to have woodland themed fun. Best times to meet in the lay-by is around 9pm / 9.30pm or 5.30am – 6.30am
Dogging Locations in Gaydon
- come off M40 at junction 12, turn left at junction come to roundabout turn left past the garage its a layby on the left
Dogging Locations in Solihull
- Opposite church on 90 degree bend is Marsh Lane (shop on corner). Go down to very bottom of Marsh Lane and round right turn. 200 yds on left is bridge under railway. Further down is car park for a dozen cars, real secluded and with footpaths to lakes and stream. Visit in daylight to see potential then back after dark for all sorts of fun in car and out. Very very popular.
Dogging Locations in Highgate common
- About 8 car parks busy on Fridays, Saturdays and sometimes Sundays
Dogging Locations in Solihull
- Hobs Moat Woods after midnight. Pass Solihull ice rink and shops. At the end of the shop turn in beside Tesco’s onto Hobs Meadow Car Park. Good discrete doggers site.
Dogging Locations in Kenilworth
- Crackly Lane mainly gay men, but lots of straight guys are their so women should come
Dogging Locations in Warwick park
- Have noticed a lot of activity around this location recently, especially when the weather’s nice! It’s situated over the river bridge in St Nics Park, behind the sea scout hut. If you follow the path round the lake to the other side there are lots of bushes where you regularly see young couples coming in and out, normally early evening. Be warned though, daytime activity is not advised as the path is on a route to a local high school and the school kids have been known to use this location for a little smoke.
Dogging Locations in Kinghurst lake
- Saturday and Sunday nights couples and single guys gets really busy
- large lake with a car park , by the lakeside club dark at the back , a few couples most weekends , quite late
Dogging Locations in Leamington
- Newbold Comyn in Leamington Spa car park every night.
Dogging Locations in Hampton-in-Arden.
- Solihull to Meridan rd. At church on corner of Hampton turn down Marsh lane and go down to the bottom. Road goes round to the right and a couple of hundred yards on the left is a pull in that goes under the railway. Further down that road is the lakes and car park, enough for a dozen cars. Lots of fun for all to be had there after dark and in daylight.
Dogging Locations in Marston
- Car park at the opposite side to station. Backs on to country park and airport.
Dogging Locations in Coleshill
- Dark country lane
- Lay by set back off the road has a screen of bushes follow road signs for new Arley you will find the lay by on spring hill / gun hill just past the turning for old Arley. It’s very secluded not visited much by doggers but more importantly the police don’t seem to visit either. Too far off the beaten track for yob element as well.
Dogging Locations in Olton
- small green lots of bush no need to be quiet neighbours love it
Dogging Locations in Rugby
- Just of Rugby there is a small village called Barby, on Kilsby road there is an old recently deserted farm and in the barn a haystack its a discrete place and great to bounce around on
- past the ambulance station and Brownsover Hall to the end of the road a car park straight ahead of you. Lots of couples and even a few single girls on occasion.
Dogging Locations in Sandwell
- This place is good for certain doggers. If you like men then great if you don’t then your in the wrong place generally! Lots of gay activity here to if that floats your boat.
- There are three car parks and they aren’t segregated like some will have you believe! The best two we find are the first and third car parks (not the middle one too open)
- Be warned there can be a lot of boy racers
Dogging Locations in Frankley
- good for male sex. just pull up in car and wait.
Dogging Locations in Monkspath.
- Park on Shelley crescent just after Kettlebrook road. Walk down the path between the houses, keep going all the way down through the golf course and into the small wooded area. Cross the bridge over the M42 and Shelley Coppice is on the other side. There is a wooded area or bushes in the middle of the field. Watch for horse riders and dog walkers. Can also be got to by parking on Widney manor road by the cemetery and walking down the path at the side of the cemetery, under the railway bridge.
Dogging Locations in Swift Valley
- Swift Valley nature park has some good cover off main road. Have seen gay and couples here day and night. Sometimes busy with walkers.
Dogging Locations in Etington
- Fosseway to Etington lay-by on left with junction! Nice wooded area to be more discreet! after six at nights is best! Park next to wood till some one turns in then show interest and walk in to wood! Great sex and bjs most nights!
Dogging Locations in Ufton
- quiet location off the Leamington to Southam road just before the village of Ufton. turn left 3/4 up Ufton hill, down lane. site 100 yds on left. Wedding barn visitors car park. not used by owners after dark.
Between Leamington and Southam follow signs towards Ufton Fields nice quiet car park and woods.